We’re in the business of changing how people gather for work. Our apps elevate meetings and events to a new level, where decisions are made and people get things done. The QuickMobile Platform makes it easy to create and manage apps for your mission critical meetings and events, from marquee trade shows and user conferences to shareholder meetings, sales kickoffs, and beyond. More than just a technology solution, we personalize the attendee journey, empower attendees to collaborate and take action at the right time, and unlock insight from an engaged community.
We are the top enterprise mobile app company in Vancouver with team members all over the world, working with some of the biggest brands out there: Oracle, Adobe, Nike, Wal-Mart, Deloitte, BMW, Chanel, EY, Samsung, and the United Nations, to name a few.
If you want to work for a company that will focus its energy on helping you succeed, look no further. We are dedicated to providing you with the tools, training and resources you need to be your best, while also helping you reach the next level with regular career growth planning.
Ready to be part of the team? We are looking for Contract On-Site Support Representatives who is willing to travel on the East Coast and be QuickMobile's Support and Ambassador at our client's meeting and events to provide exceptional customer service and support. The individual will need to have a tech background as well as the ability to resolve / troubleshoot problems pertaining to our mobile application / platform.
- Travel internationally to meet with and support QuickMobile’s customers on-location
- Promote QuickMobile in a positive light and soft-sell our services and products
- Master the QuickMobile platform and mobile products; be in a position to speak intelligently on existing and future features
- Report analytics and help desk operations daily to the customer and event staff
- Send a post-event feedback report to the QuickMobile Management and Executive teams
- Escalate product deficiencies and customer feedback into QuickMobile’s Engineering and Product Management teams respectively
- Provide consultation for on-location mobile app promotion (proofread email marketing blasts, setup QR codes, deploy signage, etc.)
- Train the customer’s event staff on basic application features and functionality
- Moderate user-generated content and perform data adjustments via our proprietary content management system
- Provide end user support: Reset account passwords, assist in application installation, and other duties as required
- East Coast Travel Zone is define as any City within North America that's on the EST, CT time zone.
- Valid passport and ability to travel 2-3 times per month with as little as two weeks notice
- Successful completion of a background security scan
- Ability to troubleshoot and think critically on deficiency root cause and workarounds
- Technical background in both content management systems and mobile applications
- Passion for new technologies
- Ability to clearly communicate issues at both a technical and non-technical level
- Strong business acumen and experience in communicating with Enterprise clientele
Nice to have:
- Fluent in French and/or Spanish
- Experience in the events management industry
- 2+ years experience in a Client/Account Management role
- Background in end user software support
- Proven track record of going above-and-beyond while in a supporting role
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.